Wanted: Digital Enthousiasts!
Fra : Joery Tregoff

Dato : 18-09-02 21:14

Digital Enthousiast,

I am working on a special web-based artproject in which I want to
visualize the human species at the beginning of a new century.
What I am looking for is volunteers who like to make serious digital
photographs of themselves, friends family etc...
I have set up a set of detailed instructions with some examples. If you
are interested in participation please react!

And remember:
- You doesn't have to be a professional photographer
- It doesn't matter who you are or where you're from
- Just do it,

Kind regards,

Joery