FRAME PROBLEM
Fra : shakti mendiratta

Dato : 25-08-02 18:29

hi
iam making a site
and what i need is frame with a top frame
and then
left , middle , and right frame

left and right having menu
and if we click only middle frame show the linked pages
rest top frame , left and right stay like that only
can someone help?
shamend
www.desiduniya.com

Fra : McBiks

Dato : 25-08-02 18:42

> left and right having menu
> and if we click only middle frame show the linked pages
> rest top frame , left and right stay like that only
> can someone help?
> shamend
> www.desiduniya.com

Name the frames, and in the links, ref to the frames with the
TARGET="center" tag.

I looked at your homepage-source, and I will suggest that you put all your
styling to an eksternal style-page (style.css) and link to that page. The
scripts you use, put them into small script-files (scriptXX.js), so you can
use them all over your site without pasting all your code into each
HTML-doc. Take a look at http://www.w3.org for some good advise.

/M.

Fra : shakti mendiratta

Dato : 25-08-02 19:39