Sailing the South Paciofic
Fra : Virginia Franklin

Dato : 22-08-02 01:41

Bula and greetings from Fiji. I am a single handed sailor looking for
crew for next season, June - Oct 2003. I have met many Danish sailors
and find them to be keen, cooperative and easy to get along with. I am
thinking this must be a cultural trait so I would like to find out if
there are any people who would like to sail Fiji-Samoa-Tonga-New Zealand
with me. If you know anyone interested, I would like two people who are
experienced and have a fun attitude. My boat is a clean, well equipped
Westsail 32 (Atkins Norwigen lifeboat design. I have been sailing in the
Pacific off and on since 96. Please contact me
aquaventure50@hotmail.com
Thank you, vinaka, maruru,
Virginia Franklin

Fra : Frank Mikkelsen

Dato : 27-08-02 09:48

The Danish Ocean Cruising Association are creating contact between baots
and crew, see more http://www.ftlf.dk/