Løsning på quiz + Vinderen
Fra : Michael Westi

Dato : 11-08-02 07:12

Ja, så blev vinderen fundet.

Nr. 1. Tom K. med 119 rigtige
Nr. 2. Karina Hjort med 67 rigtige
Nr. 3. Peter G. med 23 rigtige(til gengæld den sjoveste besvarelse)

Vinderen er kontaktet.

Her er løsningen:

1. Heavenly father, where is he now?
Eric gadd: Eye of the spirit
2. All I wanna do, when I wake up in the morning
Toto. Roseanna
3. She came from Providence
Eagles . The last resort
4. Some people sing lovesongs, everybodys got one.
Thomas Dolby : Close, but no cigar
5. Got a job, that´s ok but they got me working night and day
Robbie Nevil: Cést la vie
6. I must have dreamed a thousand dreams.
Genesis: Land of confusion
7. Jeg er nattens dronning.
ShuBiDua: Rund funk
8. I wont let you down, I will not give you up.
George Michael: "Freedom 90"
9. Long ago, and also far away, I fell in love with you.
The Carpenters: Superstar
10. You don´t need your name in bright lights, your a rockstar
Jamiroquai: High times.
11. Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnny Ray.
Billy Joel: We did´nt start the fire
12. Baby´s good to me, I know, she´s happy as can be.
Beatles: I feel fine
13. Eddie waited till´ he finished highschool.
Tom Petty: Into the great wide open
14. It´s crazy, but I´m frighten by the sound of the telephone.
Robert Palmer: Looking for clues
15. Der står et billedet af dig på mit bord.
One two: Midt i en drøm
16. Come on down, come on down, you´ll never get to heaven if you wear a
crown
Holly Johnson: Atomic city
17. I lived my life, like there´s no tomorrow
Van Halen: Running with the devil
18. She lit a cigarette, both hands behind her back
Belouis Some: Imagination
19. I was only seventeen, when she looked at me that way
Climie Fisher: Love Changes(everything)
20. Tonight´s the night we waited for, time to sing and dance like never
before
Shakatak: Down on the street
21. I wake up every morning, stumble out of bed.
Sheena Easton: Morning train
22. I gave you all the love I got, I gave you more than I could give.
Sade: No ordinary love.
23. You keep coming around, knocking at my door
Paul Hardcastle: Don´t waste my time.
24. He was a very special warm and gentle person.
Barbie Benton: Ain´t that just the way
25. It´s business with leather, christmas with Heather.
Beck: Mixed bizness
26. She´s dreaming of you, on white silky lace.
Caroline Henderson: She´s a boy like you
27. Open the door, hinged on reality. There´s more than the floor, there´s
the sky. Spirituality?
Dan Reed Network: Mix it up
28. I dont want my freedom, there´s no reason for living with a broken
heart.
Queen: It´s a hard life
29. Good afternoon, may I introduce myself? With a story to be told, you may
need help.
Saga: The Interview.
30. It´s not the way you look, it´s not the way that you smile.
Flock of Seagulls: Wishing(if I had a fotograph of you)
31. Your not shy, you get around.
Foreigner: Urgent
32. If I had a perfect day, I would have it start this way.
Offspring: One fine day
33. The sun rises after midnight, big dreamers never sleep
Gino Vannelli: In the name of money.
34. I don´t know just where I´m going. But I´m, I´m gonna try.
Velvet Underground: Heroin
35. I´m fading out of sight, my wheels are the only sounds.
Michael McDonald: No lookin´ back.
36. So here I am once more. In the playground of the broken hearts.
Marillion: Script for a jester´s tear.
37. All of my life I tried so hard, doing my best with what I have.
David Bowie: Thursday´s child
38. I don´t mind, just what you say. I never hurt you, baby!
Deep Purple: Demon´s eye.
39. I was born yesterday, when they brought my Kamakiri.
Donald Fagan: Trans-Island Skyway
40. Woke up this morning, with a smile on my face. Jumped out of bed, took a
shower.
Jill Scott: The Way.
41. Look around, they´re moving in. Hold the ground, when they begin
Judas Priest: United.
42. There´s a gentleman that´s going round. Turning the joint upside down.
Kid Creole & the Coconuts: Stool pigeon.
43. You must have heard the cautionary tales, the dangers hidden on the Cul
De Sac trails.
Pete Townshend: Face the face.
44. So, I got a little stigma. A little stigma in my mind.
Martin Hall: Rhythm of the Rota.
45. Hang out the flags, a new world order´s on the way.
Prefab Sprout: The sound of crying.
46. I guess you know me well, I don´t like winter. But I seem to get a kick
out of doing you cold
Prince: Strange relationship.
47. Some say that we are players, some say that we are ponds.
Robin Willams: Millenium.
48. You´re telling lies, so don´t you critizise. Yeah, I got used, I´m
messed up and abused.
Supertramp: Cannonball
49. Har du set min fars bananvogn, og min gamle mors kiosk?
Søren Kragh-Jacobsen: Knud d. 7.
50. Let´s talk of peace, sounds so cliche´.
Extreme: Rest in peace.
51. When you love someone it´s naturally not damanding, and that´s one thing
I´m proud to say I found in you.
Shalamar: A night to remember.
52. My taperecorder it must be lying, this I just can´t believe, I hear a
voice that´s crying, that´s not me!
Alice Cooper: I never wrote those songs.
53. Mother may I. And I would say. Yes sweet baby, take it away. It won´t be
long, just remember.
Beth Hart: Mama
54. Look at all that shines. Baby´s down on the world and she knows it.
INXS: Elegantly wasted.
55. A many of you people out there, been heard in some kind of love affair.
Sting: Brand new day.
56. Why don´t you stop and look me over, am I the same girl you used to
know.
Swing out sister: Am I the same girl.
57. I can see you got your motor running but don´t you think your moving
kind of slow.
Huey Lewis & the news: Give me the key.
58. I know the dessert can hold all the love that I feel i my heart for you.
Simply Red: Ain´t that a lot of love.
59. My pockets were full and now my money´s gone, my friends come around and
now they gone.
Lenny Krawitz: What goes around comes around.
60. I just realize how many times you been walking out that door in anger.
Titiyo: Flowers
61. I went to a concert to see Nina Simone, the concert was over it was
still a band playing to wrap up.
Grace Jones: Victor should have been a jazz musician.
62. I forgot what my father said, I forgot what he said.
David Bowie: Seven
63. Så mærkeligt at ligge på en sofa i New York City, 43`ende gade.
Dan Turèll & Haldan E: Teddy Bear
64. I hear a lot of stories, I supossed they could be true. All about love
and what it can do to you.
Feargal Sharkey: A good heart.
65. I can still remember like it was yesterday, the pain inside my heart as
you turn to walk away.
Gary Moore: I have found my love in you.
66. You know you got to throw your body around,
Hall & Oates: Hold On To Yourself.
67. Talking bout´ a revolution, or maybe just a change of mind.
The Brand new heavies: Sometimes.

--
"Keep your sticker on the ice"

Fra : Michael Alø-Nielsen

Dato : 11-08-02 14:27

"Michael Westi" <michael.westi@get2net.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> Nr. 1. Tom K. med 119 rigtige
> Nr. 2. Karina Hjort med 67 rigtige
> Nr. 3. Peter G. med 23 rigtige(til gengæld den sjoveste besvarelse)

....Og så er det lige at jeg undrer mig over hvordan Tom K. kan have 119
rigtige, når der kun er 67 spørgsmål?

-Michael.

Fra : Michael Westi

Dato : 11-08-02 16:52

Michael Alø-Nielsen

Havde du set indlægget 5/8 ville du kunne se konkurence betingelserne.
1 point for titlen, 1 point for kunstner/gruppe. 67 spørgsmål. I alt 134
point.

Mvh Michael

Michael Alø-Nielsen <m-alo@nospam.dk> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:3d56661e$0$51575$edfadb0f@dspool01.news.tele.dk...

Fra : Karina Hjorth

Dato : 11-08-02 19:28

> ...Og så er det lige at jeg undrer mig over hvordan Tom K. kan have 119
> rigtige, når der kun er 67 spørgsmål?

Fordi hvert spørgsmål kunne give 2 point: et for rigtig titel og et for
rigtig kunstner....

Karina

--
http://www.shubidua.nu
- dedicated to the best band ever

http://www.shubidua.nu/salimata/
- dedicated to my fosterchild from Mali

http://www.freestyledesign.dk
- we create your website

Fra : Michael Alø-Nielsen

Dato : 12-08-02 07:39

"Karina Hjorth" <khjorth@oncable.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> > ...Og så er det lige at jeg undrer mig over hvordan Tom K. kan have 119
> > rigtige, når der kun er 67 spørgsmål?
>
> Fordi hvert spørgsmål kunne give 2 point: et for rigtig titel og et for
> rigtig kunstner....

Ah... Der kan man bare se...
(Måske burde jeg have tjekket den oprindelige quiztråd først)

-Michael.

Fra : Åge Halldorsson

Dato : 11-08-02 14:41

Michael Westi <michael.westi@get2net.dk> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:qfn59.3$S02.413@news.get2net.dk...
> Ja, så blev vinderen fundet.
>
> Nr. 1. Tom K. med 119 rigtige
> Nr. 2. Karina Hjort med 67 rigtige
> Nr. 3. Peter G. med 23 rigtige(til gengæld den sjoveste besvarelse)
>
> Vinderen er kontaktet.
________

og hvad med den som havde færrest rigtige svar?, hehe. Kan han/hun ikke få
sit navn nævnt?

Fra : Troels

Dato : 11-08-02 17:34

> Nr. 3. Peter G. med 23 rigtige(til gengæld den sjoveste besvarelse)

Må vi så ikke se den (hvis det er i orden med Peter G)?

/Troels

Fra : Peter G.

Dato : 12-08-02 09:31

Troels <tllund@[nof******spam]hotmail.com> wrote...

> > Nr. 3. Peter G. med 23 rigtige(til gengæld den sjoveste besvarelse)
>
> Må vi så ikke se den (hvis det er i orden med Peter G)?
>
> /Troels

Helt i orden med mig.

*Selv om jeg ikke aner hvad jeg tænkte på da jeg gættede på
"Breakthrough" i stedet for "It's A Hard Life" med Queen*

--
M.v.h. / Kind regards, Peter.
Email address works.

Fra : Michael Westi

Dato : 12-08-02 12:24

> Helt i orden med mig.
>
> *Selv om jeg ikke aner hvad jeg tænkte på da jeg gættede på
> "Breakthrough" i stedet for "It's A Hard Life" med Queen*
>
> --
> M.v.h. / Kind regards, Peter.
> Email address works.
> Spampal filter percentage for August to date: 100 %
> False positives: 0 %

Her er så Peters "alternative" løsninger.

> Google er bandlyst her. Derfor de få seriøse svar ;)

> 1. Heavenly father, where is he now?

Yo, right here babe!

> 2. All I wanna do, when I wake up in the morning

Is not to feel like a song by B. B. King

> 3. She came from Providence

Damn. Me and Providence don't see eye to eye.

> 4. Some people sing lovesongs, everybodys got one.

Except me and my monkey

> 5. Got a job, that´s ok but they got me working night and day

Eight days every 9½ weeks

> 6. I must have dreamed a thousand dreams.

David Sylvian - Wave (Gone To Earth, 1989?)

Did you dream of electrical sheep?

> 7. Jeg er nattens dronning.

Personligt kan jeg bedre lide eftermiddagens lette garde.

> 8. I wont let you down, I will not give you up.

Georg Michael - Freedom 90 (Listen Without Prejudice)

But It doesn't seem right that you left me in that square.

> 9. Long ago, and also far away, I fell in love with you.

Talk about stupid moves.

> 10. You don´t need your name in bright lights, your a rockstar

But I WANT my name in bright lights! OK?

> 11. Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnny Ray.

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire (Stormfront?)

Poul Nyrup, Anne Linnet, Blå Måne, Jens Lyn

> 12. Baby´s good to me, I know, she´s happy as can be.

Wake up and smell the coffee

> 13. Eddie waited till´ he finished highschool.

Tom Petty - Into The Great Wide Open

Clever move kiddo!

> 14. It´s crazy, but I´m frighten by the sound of the telephone.

One word: Vibrating telephone.
Okay, two words.

> 15. Der står et billedet af dig på mit bord.

Jamen I er jo to fyre!

> 16. Come on down, come on down, you´ll never get to heaven if you wear a
> crown

Wanna bet?

> 17. I lived my life, like there´s no tomorrow

Extra bulletin: There WILL be a tomorrow. Take heed!

> 18. She lit a cigarette, both hands behind her back

Amazing what smokers will do.

> 19. I was only seventeen, when she looked at me that way

Ha! I was fifteen when she looked at ME that way! Nyah!

> 20. Tonight´s the night we waited for, time to sing and dance like never
> before

Wrong calendar! Tonight's the night for fighting.

> 21. I wake up every morning, stumble out of bed.

Good start, now make some coffee!

> 22. I gave you all the love I got, I gave you more than I could give.

Sade - No Ordinary Love

But obviously you lie!

> 23. You keep coming around, knocking at my door.

And I tell you that you still got the wrong number.

> 24. He was a very special, warm and gentle person.

But also from the I.R.S.

> 25. It´s business with leather, christmas with Heather.

Beck - Mixed Business (Midnight Vultures)

See below

> 26. She´s dreaming of you, on white silky lace.

I'm more into latex honey

> 27. Open the door, hinged on reality. There´s more than the floor, there´s
> the sky. Spirituality?

No! Tax returns!

> 28. I dont want my freedom, there´s no reason for living with a broken
> heart.

Kveen - Breakthrough

Queens and breakthroughs? *Shudder*

> 29. Good afternoon, may I introduce myself? With a story to be told, you
may
> need help.

No, I really hate Jehova and all his witnesses.

> 30. It´s not the way you look, it´s not the way that you smile.

It's not really you at all!

> 31. Your not shy, you get around.

Fer sure. I've seen her both in church AND at the library.

> 32. If I had a perfect day, I would have it start this way.

But only Lou Reed has perfect days.

> 33. The sun rises after midnight, big dreamers never sleep

Sun rises after midnight? What are you? Sleep-deprived?

> 34. I don´t know just where I´m going. But I´m, I´m gonna try.

Try to not know where you're going? Sounds pretty easy.

> 35. I´m fading out of sight, my wheels are the only sounds.

Herbie?

> 36. So here I am once more. In the playground of the broken hearts.

Marillion - Script For A Jester's Tear

And later on I'll try the swings and the drugs.

> 37. All of my life I tried so hard, doing my best with what I have.

Bowie - Thursday's Child ("Hours")

But you were born on a wednesday David

> 38. I don´t mind, just what you say. I never hurt you, baby!

Wasn't me!

> 39. I was born yesterday, when they brought my Kamakiri.

Okayyyyy?

> 40. Woke up this morning, with a smile on my face. Jumped out of bed, took
> shower.

But you still haven't made the coffee!

> 41. Look around, they´re moving in. Hold the ground, when they begin.

Ah, rats!

> 42. There´s a gentleman that´s going round. Turning the joint upside down.

No comment.

> 43. You must have heard the cautionary tales, the dangers hidden on the
> Cul-De-Sac trails.

Actually, I haven't. Swear to God.

> 44. So, I got a little stigma. A little stigma in my mind.

So basically you have a hole in your head.

> 45. Hang out the flags, a new world order´s on the way.

Yay! Lesbians rule!

> 46. I guess you know me well, I don´t like winter. But I seem to get a
kick
> out of doing you cold.

Prince - Strange Relationship (Sign O The Times, 1987)

Try Florida next time. Warmer climate.

> 47. Some say that we are players, some say that we are ponds.

I say you're nothing but cunts

> 48. You´re telling lies, so don´t you critizise. Yeah, I got used, I´m
> messed up and abused.

Hopefully you're insured?

> 49. Har du set min fars bananvogn, og min gamle mors kiosk?

Ja!
Og?

> 50. Let´s talk of peace, sounds so cliche´.

Let's not!

> 51. When you love someone it´s naturally not damanding, and that´s one
thing
> I´m proud to say I found in you.

I'm quite proud of my ability to sing off-key

> 52. My taperecorder it must be lying, this I just can´t believe, I hear a
> voice that´s crying, that´s not me!

No that's me! I heard you try to "sing".

> 53. Mother may I. And I would say. Yes sweet baby, take it away. It won´t
be
> long, just remember.

What's the next line? I forget.

> 54. Look at all that shines. Baby´s down on the world and she knows it.

INXS - Elegantly Wasted

Nananananana BATMAN!

> 55. A meny of you people out there, been heard in some kind of love
affair.

I'll take the main course

> 56. Why don´t you stop and look me over, am I the same girl you used to
> know.

Nope, back then you were heterosexual!

> 57. I can see you got your motor running but don´t you think your moving
> kind of slow.

Look who's talking. You're riding in the back of the bus.

> 58. I know the dessert can hold all the love that I feel i my heart for
you.

I'll still take the main course ;)

> 59. My pockets were full and now my money´s gone, my friends come around
and
> now they gone.

Don't tell me you're surprised

> 60. I just realize how many times you been walking out that door in anger.

Did you make it to be 56 times too?

> 61. I went to a concert to see Nina Simone, the concert was over it was
> still a band playing to wrap up.

Velcro baby

> 62. I forgot what my father said, I forgot what he said.

David Bowie - Seven ("Hours")

Unfortunately you keep reminding us that you forgot

> 63. Så mærkeligt at ligge på en safe i New York City, 43`ende gade.

Dan Turréll - Teddy Bear?

Det kunne have været værre.

> 64. I hear a lot of stories, I supossed they could be true. All about love
> and what it can do to you.

Like carwrecks it tends to leave you bleeding and dying in the ditch

> 65. I can still remember like it was yesterday, the pain inside my heart
as
> you turn to walk away.

But it WAS yesterday!

> 66. You know you got to throw your body around,

After you my dear.

> 67. Talking bout´ a revolution, or maybe just a change of mind.

What? You want me to move the furniture AGAIN?

(Jeg har på fornemmelsen at jeg burde genkende flere af dem, men kan ikke
placere dem)

--
M.v.h. / Kind regards, Peter.
Email address works.