Network Monitor N-View (Version 1.6-prev n~
Fra : Wolfgang Ullrich

Dato : 21-06-02 07:48

There is an new version of N-View available!

New feature: Printing network diagrams!

Screenshots, Tutorial, FREE download of preview at:

http://195.211.169.58/index_en.html

or at the mirror:

http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/misc/n-view/index_en.html.

Nex to do: Generating dynamic HTML pages.

PLEASE USE THE MIRROR! My poor server/dsl is havy overloaded!

Test results, critics and feature requests are welcome! Also I need Your
assistance in testing with further language versions of Windows (See
Turorial 1.4).

Happy download.

W. Ullrich

w_ullrich@attglobal.net

Fra : Wolfgang Ullrich

Dato : 24-06-02 09:11

Hello,

can somebody help to get it running on Danish language version of Windows?

w_ullrich@attglobal.net