question?
Fra : Scott Pass

Dato : 21-06-02 08:50

This might seem a little weird, but I have a question for you
about web pages. I thought considering you are designers you might be able
to help me out. I am new to the web and I want to start making my own web
page. I see all these designed pages that look amazing with cool wavy lines
and pictures blending into them nicely. I just wnat to know how do you do
that? Do you use photoshop draw the whole page and then bring it into image
ready and slice it up???

any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Fra : Dennis Vinther

Dato : 21-06-02 07:58

"Scott Pass" <scottpass@cogeco.ca> wrote in

> This might seem a little weird, but I have a question for you
> about web pages. I thought considering you are designers you might be
> able to help me out. I am new to the web and I want to start making my
> own web page. I see all these designed pages that look amazing with
> cool wavy lines and pictures blending into them nicely. I just wnat to
> know how do you do that? Do you use photoshop draw the whole page and
> then bring it into image ready and slice it up???
>
> any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Try to ask the same question at

This is not the right place for the question

Best regards
Dennis Vinther

--
Aalborg