Katte visdom
Fra : marianne hellemose

Dato : 17-06-02 07:21

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are
subtle and will piss on your computer. -- Bruce Graham

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants
breakfast. -- Unknown

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods.
Cats have never forgotten this. -- Anonymous

Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats
to pull a sled through snow. -- Jeff Valdez

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats. -- English
proverb

As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat. -- Ellen
Perry Berkeley

One cat just leads to another. -- Ernest Hemingway

Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and
get back to you later. -- Mary Bly

Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are
subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of
one who suffered from insomnia. -- Joseph Wood Krutch

People that hate cats, will come back as mice in their
next life. -- Faith Resnick

I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The
wisdom of cats is infinitely superior. -- Hippolyte
Taine

No heaven will not ever be Heaven be; Unless my cats
are there to welcome me. -- Unknown

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of
life: music and cats. -- Albert Schweitzer

The cat has too much spirit to have no heart. --
Ernest Menaul

Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are
God. Time spent with cats is never wasted. -- Colette

Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel.
True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.
-- Missy Dizick

You will always be lucky if you know how to make
friends with strange cats. -- Colonial American
proverb

Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does
any harm to ask for what you want. -- Joseph Wood
Krutc

Marianne

Hellemose Somali
hellemose.som@paradis.tdcadsl.dk

Some people have lives, others have cats

Fra : Jette

Dato : 17-06-02 20:11

"marianne hellemose" skrev:
> Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats
> to pull a sled through snow. -- Jeff Valdez

Den er hermed sendt videre til indehaveren af www.sleddog.dk

Mvh. Jette