Contracts & Workflow
Fra : Steve Kress

Dato : 13-06-02 17:46

I'm looking for some resources that can help me with some problems that I'm
having.

I need a book or website that has examples of Web design and development
contracts.
I'm also looking for an example of a maintenance contract.
I'm looking for a book or resource that addresses the full sales and
contractual process from Estimate to Contract and everything in between.

If any one can point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate
it.

Fra : Jonas Voss

Dato : 13-06-02 18:51

"Steve Kress" <stevek@interbaun.net> writes:

> I'm looking for some resources that can help me with some problems
> that I'm having.
>
> I need a book or website that has examples of Web design and
> development contracts. I'm also looking for an example of a
> maintenance contract. I'm looking for a book or resource that
> addresses the full sales and contractual process from Estimate to
> Contract and everything in between.
>
> If any one can point me in the right direction I would very much
> appreciate it.

The links on this page might help you:

<http://www.aww-faq.org/aww-links.html#business>

Otherwise, post your question in <news:alt.www.webmaster>