Real Estate Update June 2002
Fra : Jaime Medina @ Centu~

Dato : 08-06-02 21:12

Real Estate Update June 2002

http://JaimeMedina.org/Newsletter/
</a>

This newsletter is full of interesting and useful information that I
think you will enjoy whether you are a buyer, seller, homeowner, or
renter.

This month's issue includes topics such as:

"Moving Up? What You Need to Consider to Accommodate Your Growing Family";
"Turn Your Inspection Into a Maintenance Planning Guide";
"Think Green: Trees a Big Plus For Your Home";
"Selling The Deal As Important As Selling The House";
"Right Paint Choices Are Key To Resale ";

Plus a roundup of May real estate activity as well as much more
advice and information.

I hope you enjoy this monthly newsletter. If you have any comments,
please e-mail them to me. Or, if you would like to see a certain
topic covered in future months, let me know that too!

Regards,

Jaime Medina Mendez
Century 21 Consolidated Services
Phone 707-498-4814
Fax 206-984-1939
http://JaimeMedina.org/

Discussion Groups:
Clients: Join the Century21_California-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Licensees join the
GlobalRealEstateReferralExchage-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Do you have any questions? -- Get the answers.
http://jaimemedina.org/cgi-bin/cgi.htm?page&questions </a>

----
Extracted from:
http://jaimemedina.org/Newsletter/ </a>