Volvo oacen race
Fra : @ndersson

Dato : 05-06-02 19:39

Hej alle

der er ofte mange der spørger om ruten og tidspunkt vedr. susp. her er et
nyhedsbrev:

Dear Volvo Ocean Race fan,

Leg 9 is only 3 days away, starting from Gothenburg on Saturday 8 June
2002 at 1400 local (CEST). Tune in for a LIVE audio commentary from our
own Guy Swindells and Leah Fanstone at 1150 GMT / 1250 BST / 1350 local
(CEST), brought to you by Sony Ericsson.

SURVEY
We want to know what you think - take our survey and be in the draw to win
one of 5 limited edition copies of "Fighting Finish" Volvo Ocean Race
Official 2001-2002 race books, by America's Cup Winner Gary Jobson.
http://www.sportinginsights.com/si.asp?source=volvonewsletter.com

HOT NEWS:
Volvo has made its long-awaited announcement about the future of the Volvo
Ocean Race. James Boyd breaks down the detail.
http://www.volvooceanrace.org/news/leg_8/020606_volvoannounce.html

Andy Rice finds that the little things in life become the most important
after a few weeks at sea.
http://www.volvooceanrace.org/news/leg_8/020604_lifechanging.html

James Boyd talks to round-the-world race legend Mike Quilter about his
return to the nav station with Team Tyco on leg 8.
http://www.volvooceanrace.org/news/tactics/leg_8/t8_020523_weather.html

LIVE CHAT:
Read the transcript of our live chat with SEB skipper Gunnar Krantz.
http://www.volvooceanrace.org/news/leg_8/020601_gurrachat.html

IMAGES:
Check out Volvo Ocean Race Official Photographer Rick Tomlinson’s
exhibition of race photographs in Sweden.
http://www.volvooceanrace.org/gallery/photo/leg_8/RickTomlinsonGallery/

The first days of the Gothenburg stopover have been filled with World Cup
fever and fun.
http://www.volvooceanrace.org/gallery/photo/leg_8/FootballFanaticsandFun/

MULTIMEDIA:
Listen to Volvo Ocean Race CEO Helge Alten Helge talk about Volvo's
decision to sponsor another race, his hopes for 4 years time, what
decisions need to be made on boats and stopovers and looks back at the
current race; as well as finish interviews with all the skippers at the
end of leg 8.
http://www.volvooceanrace.org/gallery/audio/

AWARDS
Sadly we were not nominated for a Webby Award. But you can still vote for
www.VolvoOceanRace.org in the People’s Voice section.
www.webbyawards.com/peoplesvoice/index.html. Register; go to the Sport
section and ‘write-in’ www.VolvoOceanRace.org.

NEW VIRTUAL SPECTATOR – US$9.95
Download and purchase Virtual Spectator for the remaining 3 legs for the
special discounted price of US$9.95. It's easy to take advantage of this
offer. Simply download the latest version of VS by clicking here, install
the software, and follow the easy onscreen instructions to purchase.
http://redirect.virtualspectator.com/redirect/volvo/discount/

The Volvo Ocean Race Team.

--
Hilsen

Andy (2630)
skrivtilandy@12move.dk
En glad sejler fra Brøndby Havn
www.brondbyhavn.dk/

Fra : Klavs Lauridsen

Dato : 09-06-02 17:18

Besøg evt. den eneste VO.60 i DK. Se den på vo60.dk.

Klavs Norup