I Ging & Majik
Fra : puck.dhs.org

Dato : 28-05-02 16:02

<<
The magus uses I Ching to _set_ a goal in the future, then
divines the present and builds the stairway to futurities.

A DUAL DUEL - O5 and I Ching - (C) 2002 Klaudio Zic

<< THE SECRET OF CREATION LIES IN DISCREATION! >>
(C) 2002 Klaudio Zic, All Rights Reserved t8@puck.dhs.org
O5 IS A SIMPLE TECHNIQUE FOR THE CREATION OF A NEW REALITY
http://puck.dhs.org/o5.html tarant8l@wind.freenet.am
http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck http://groups.google.com

The magus uses I Ching to _set_ a goal in the future, then
divines the present and builds the stairway to futurities.

As follows is a _simple_ example:

The magus wants to progress and shine like a star, find his
truewill and planetary mission. He assumes :::|:| is the
promising diagram symbolizing his goal, since it is also
the diagram of the Prince of the Lovely Star and Buddha.
An effulgence above the world of matter is like the Sun
rising above the Ascentant http://ghettobox.dhs.org/t8
(I Ching Aspectarian), therefore the future is set :::|:|

Now we need the present. In our case, the magus obtained
::| meaning he is alienated, initiated, on the way to
his own "Ixtlan" and ready to do some extra astral work,
perhaps with his dreaming group. He discovers that the
present situation ::| needs one change only (using the
simpliest of cases) to become the future situation. The
magus has to use the third moving line, i.e. do some action
in this case. He has to dispose of his ego, leave the situation
even hurting the attendants; he has to disrupt it all even by
force. The traveling company is usually two of them, as shown
under a tree. One leaves his servant and disposes of his
temporary habitat.

Thelemites will find much sensei in this, as their prophet did
move along quite a bit and disposed of servants and mansions;
the desert adventure quite close to ::| set/lucifer/dune
desert idea. Our purpose was to show how one sets the goal
in the future and divines the present.

O5 goes even further. It just sets the goal in the future.
The future becomes present as the practicant approaches
O5 (TM) SnowCrash and events pop out of "nowhere" in minutes.

Appendix

::| has a profound meaning besides Venus Lucifer in astrology.
Our state is temporary. The encamped "duo" under the tree most
sublimely resembles `Journey to Ixtlan' as Don Henaro sleeps by
the roadside. news:alt.dreams.castaneda

The author can be contacted for still further insights and sources.
mailto:t8@puck.dhs.org http://ghettobox.dhs.org/t8 /iching.html

___
The =O5= formula, publications, logo, methods and procedures
are (C) Copyright 1994-2002 Klaudio Zic. Mail t8@puck.dhs.org
for information and eventual further publishing permission.

E-mail TUITION t8@puck.dhs.org

O5 basic formula
INTEND your goal.
1. MERGE with the OBSTACLE:
2. Expand with the OBSTACLE as you breath it in.
3. Exit and LABEL the OBSTACLE for deletion.
4. Disclaim the OBSTACLE as your own now useless creation.
5. Allow for the OBSTACLE's SELF-DESTRUCTION.
reINTEND your goal.