Search page with database access
Fra : Justin

Dato : 23-05-02 00:45

I am trying to put together a search link on one of my pages that will
search the contents of an Access database file and display matches based on
keywords. I have been told that this is a fairly easy task. Does anyone have
any type of sample code for this?

I am looking for searching from about 80 pages and I am told that this is
the easiest way to do it and the best way to update the search function
since you just need to make changes to the database.

Thanks

Fra : MD Webs Unlimited

Dato : 23-05-02 13:38

Hi Justin,

This question does not apply to FrontPage programming, see the Read Me post.
In the future please ask it and question like it in the
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.frontpage.client NG.

Please do not cross post!! Question asked and answered in the Add-ins NG.

--
Mike -- Microsoft FrontPage MVP