Windows Image Viewer file associations
Fra : Anders HJ

Dato : 01-05-02 12:51

Hey,

I've been having some trouble with my image file associations. I want most
image file types to be associated with Windows Image & Fax Viewer (or
whatever it's called in English), however it keeps associating .gif files
with IE if I have any open Explorer windows). If I have no open Explorer
windows it will open .gif images with Windows Image & Fax Viewer BUT it
comes with an error saying "File not found" even though it actually just
opened the image.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get back to the standard settings?

I've got PowerTools installed but I don't think it has anything to do with
that.

Regards,

Anders

Fra : Anders HJ

Dato : 01-05-02 13:45

Btw, beklager at mit indlæg er på engelsk, men jeg havde ikke kræfter til at
oversætte det til dansk.

Mvh,

Anders