Oxygen Phone Manager 1.9.5 for Nokia 7110/~
Fra : Oxygen Software

Dato : 30-04-02 12:54

Hello.

We are glad to present the new version of our award winning product.

What's new in version 1.9.5:
- Operator list can be modified manually
- SMS options handling bug fixed
- Blue screen under Windows'98 when no phone is connected to DLR-3 bug
fixed
- Phone number substituion in SMS Manager is improved
- Export to XML file procedure corrected

Oxygen Phone Manager for Nokia 71**/62** program allows you to communicate
with your Nokia 7110, 7190, 6210 or 6250 GSM phone using PC. In this
version, connection is established via IrDA or DAU-9P or DLR-3 cable. You
can read, edit, store, load and rewrite your phonebook, import data from
Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes and export the phonebook back to Outlook or
Lotus Notes. You can work with calendar as well. The program also includes
advanced SMS manager, allowing you to send, receive, export, move between
folders, find, print, attach pictures, reply and forward short messages
using SMS. Oxygen Phone Manager has full unicode support. You can also
manage WAP bookmarks, profiles, ringtones and edit caller group, operator
and startup logos using powerful logo editor.
The program works under Microsoft Windows'95, 98, Windows NT, Windows ME,
Windows 2000 and Windows XP operating systems family.

More information is available at
http://www.oxygensoftware.com
or
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk