CASH ONLINE! $6 INVEST.
Fra : LEGEND429

Dato : 25-04-02 21:08

MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASY HURRY!!!! Make Money Fast A little while
back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you are now, and came
across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands
of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I
thought," Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, but
I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00
to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then
place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and
post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No
catch, that was it. The main difference between this system and others
is that you have a mailing list of 6 instead of 5... This means that
your average gain will be app. 15 times higher!!! So after thinking it
over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like
most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the
legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I
invested the measly $6.00.............plus postage Well GUESS
WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
shocked! I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give it another
thought. But the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made
about $20.00 to $30.00 dollars. By the end of the second week I had
made a total of over $1,000.00!!!!!! In the third week I had over
$10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
rapidly....... It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I spent more
than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most
importantly, why it works.... also, make sure you print a copy of this
article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
The process is very simple and consists of 3 easy steps: STEP 1: Get 6
separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of
paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US$1.00 bills
(or equivalent in your local currency) and place ONE inside EACH of
the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the
envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6
envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address,
and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses: #1 Harin Varen, Blk 405 Yishun Ave 6, #09-1332, Singapore
760405 #2 April Neal, 14 Blakeley Place, Kaiapoi 8252, New Zealand #3
Tran 229 Southern Ave, Ambler PA 19002, US #4 Brad 9 Center Street,
Ambler PA 19002, US.#5 Robert Carroll Jr. 42 Coolridge Road, Milfod,
CT 06460 #6 Steve Emilio 520 SW 68th blvd.Pembroke Pines,FL 33023 STEP 2: Now
take the #1 name off the list that you see above,
move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add
YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. (Use your 'delete" key to remove
name #1 and move all other names up. Then change numbers and add your
name as #6) STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended
article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there is close to 24,000
groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more
money you make! Don't know HOW to post in the newsgroups? Well do
exactly the following: THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it
will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE
NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO
POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from
around the world within day's! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.
Box due to the large amount of mail you receive. If you wish to stay
anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will
deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**