<GFD> German File Distribution
Fra : The Region 23 Intern~

Dato : 13-04-02 21:53

* Send din fil-request via E-mail ------> Til: irex@r23.dk
Fil-request behandles hver 15. min. Emne: freq
------------------
* Download online via WEB på adressen freq <filnavn>
http://download.r23.dk freq <filnavn>

>Area: GFD.APP.JAVA OS/2 [APP]: Java-Applikationen
JMDB99B.ZIP 630 Kb 11-04 Java Movie Database 0.99 beta 2 [Java]
Java Movie Database (JMDB) is a Java
based application for searching and
getting information about movies, actors
and all that has to do with these.

The information is nearly the same as
you can get when using the IMDb web page
at http://www.imdb.com.
That's because JMDB reads the IMDb ASCII
data files.

Java 1.2 or newer required
MySQL 3.23.28 or newer required
IMDb ASCII-DATA files required
For more information visit our web-page!
http://www.jmdb.de
April 2002
JMDB99BW.ZIP 634 Kb 12-04 Java Movie Database 0.99 beta 2 HOTFIX as WPI
File [Java] Java Movie Database (JMDB) is a Java
based application for searching and getting
information about movies, actors and all that
has to do with these.
1,292,194 bytes, 2 fil(er)

>Area: GFD.SYS.PRNT OS/2 [SYS]: Drucker-Treiber
INKJETU4.ZIP 67 Kb 11-04 Some utils for inkjet (Epson) printers. This VIO
program allows you to proceede nozzle check,
clean head and align caibration with your ink
jet printer. Epson: 4xx (?), 810, HP Deskjet
695c, 845c are supported now (maybe partially).
68,393 bytes, 1 fil(er)

I alt modtaget 1,327 Kb, 3 fil(er)

The Region 23 Internet Source
FidoNet 2:236/205 ***************************** http://download.r23.dk