Dansk stave kontrol
Fra : Roger

Dato : 14-03-02 22:58

Hey,

I am a dutch language student and interested in danisch language files
for use in Word 2000. Could someone send me the danisch *.lex files.
In return I could send the dutch files.

Roger

Fra : orvitam

Dato : 15-03-02 11:00

hey roger

you can get all the files you need for danish speller as
dk_stavkontrol.zip at:
http://www.espeedy.dk/eksperten/

good luck
orvitam

http://www.kandu.dk/

Fra : Roger

Dato : 15-03-02 16:43

Thanks for your reaction

I tried to download them. But after 1,4 MB the download is reset so I
can not get the complete file. Is there another way to get this file?

Roger

Fra : orvitam

Dato : 16-03-02 20:25

hey roger

yep, the site server has a very short time out, but nevermind try this
site its even better:
http://www.zjzmpop.co.yu/
here you will not run in timeout problems, i hope:)

good luck
orvitam

http://www.kandu.dk/

Fra : Roger

Dato : 17-03-02 16:32

Thank you for your effort

Fra : Jacob Twisttmann

Dato : 16-03-02 11:21

orvitam <orvitam.news@kandu.dk> wrote in message

> you can get all the files you need for danish speller as
> dk_stavkontrol.zip at:
> http://www.espeedy.dk/eksperten/

One can of course assume that the speller at the above URL is some kind of
freeware and not the speller included in the Office package. Otherwise the
owner of the page would have done something blatantly illegal.

Jacob