Tekster til Sort Sol' Holler High
Fra : Kenneth

Dato : 10-03-02 20:25

Nogen der ved hvor jeg kan finde subj.

Kenneth

Fra : Zerrvox

Dato : 04-12-03 16:51

Title: Holler High
Artist: Sort Sol

Lyrics:

Verse 1:
A man is a man you can always begin to choose
He fell into your dreams and your dreams they are no excuse
He’s calling from the chambers of your heart and
now it’s time to choose
A journey to the Promised land where we can win or loose

Pre Chorus:
I remember how it was I remember how it goes....

Chorus:
Cuz you you’re the reason why I’m high holler in the sky -
tell me someone has a reason tell me why
I am like the ocean waving bye bye -
tell me someone has a reason tell me why

Verse 2
A man is a man he is not afraid to play the fool
He fell into your dress and your dress it felt nice and cool

Pre Chorus:
I remember how it was I remember how goes
You remember how it was I remember how it goes

Chorus

Solo x2

Verse3
Why don’t you feel it? Why don’t you feel the way I do?
Maybe tomorrow?
Reasons of why and who is who, getting the picture,
why don’t we take it frame by frame by frame

Chorus:

Cuz you you’re the reason why I’m high holler in the sky -
tell me someone has a reason tell me why I am like the
ocean waving bye bye -
tell me someone has a reason tell me who set this world in
motion set this world in motion is it just a
notion tell me why I am like the
ocean waving bye bye -

Håber du kan bruge det...

http://www.kandu.dk/

Fra : Zerrvox

Dato : 04-12-03 17:03

Title: Holler High
[...]

hvis dette er dette er svar nummer 2 så undskyld, men her er den i hver
fald igen....

Håber du kan bruge den...

http://www.kandu.dk/