Does anybody have jimi version 2.0???
Fra : Kut Kurtsen

Dato : 05-03-02 19:18

Hi
I am searching for a jimi version 2.0, but the problem is that the file
don't exist on
http://www.activated.com/products/jimi/jimi.html

on java.sun.com the version is only 1.0.

Can anybody help.

Fra : Brian Matzon

Dato : 05-03-02 19:47

"Kut Kurtsen" <kurt@kurtsen.no> wrote in message news:3C850BE9.2B5AB3C5@kurtsen.no...
> Hi
> I am searching for a jimi version 2.0, but the problem is that the file
> don't exist on
> http://www.activated.com/products/jimi/jimi.html
>
> on java.sun.com the version is only 1.0.
Wrong group - this is a Danish newsgroup.
to qoute from their site:
"<a href="support@activated.com">Please let us know</a> if you have problems or questions about this site."
So mail them at: support@activated.com and ask them about the file...

/Brian Matzon

Fra : Gonex

Dato : 06-03-02 22:15

[snip]
> Wrong group - this is a Danish newsgroup.
[snip]

So what????? Mr. nice guy. Nothing wrong with helping people just because
they write in english. For all you know he could be living in denmark.

Fra : Brian Matzon

Dato : 06-03-02 23:28

"Gonex" <nospam@for.me> wrote in message news:3c8686ca$0$16402$edfadb0f@dspool01.news.tele.dk...
> [snip]
> > Wrong group - this is a Danish newsgroup.
> [snip]
>
> So what????? Mr. nice guy. Nothing wrong with helping people just because
> they write in english. For all you know he could be living in denmark.

Com'on - don't be a fool, you'd use a danish newsgroup to ask questions in danish.
If I lived in the US, I wouldn't ask questions in danish on comp.sys.lang.java...
there is a logical reason for having national newsgroups...

And as for the Mr. Nice Guy part - if the dwl link is wrong how the hell are we supposed
to help that person?? - much better to contact the site in question... - I would have done that
instead...

/Brian Matzon

Fra : Dennis Thrysøe

Dato : 07-03-02 08:19

Gonex wrote:
> [snip]
>
>>Wrong group - this is a Danish newsgroup.
>>
> [snip]
>
> So what????? Mr. nice guy. Nothing wrong with helping people just because
> they write in english. For all you know he could be living in denmark.

Heh. Or Norway - "kurtsen.no".

And I second the point of your post. I don't get what people's fobia
with english is. I assume thay read and speak it, so why not use it.

comp.sys.lang.java is actually faily useless in my opinion. Too much spam.

-dennis