Endnu et sammenfald
Fra : Per Kristensen

Dato : 08-02-02 08:48

Jeg kom lige til at se at Paul Gleason (
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Gleason,+Paul+(I) ) spiller LAPD Deputy Chief Dwayne
T. Robinson. Den samme rolle spiller han i Loaded Weapon 1.

"Dwayne T. Robinson: We don't know shit, Powell. If there's hostages in
there, how come no one's come to us with ransom demands? If there's
terrorists in there, where's their list of demands? All we know is that
whoever shot your car up is probably the same silly sonofabitch you've been
talking to on that radio.
Sergeant Al Powell: Excuse me sir! But what about the body that fell out the
window?
Dwayne T. Robinson: Well who knows? Maybe some stockbroker, got depressed."