prepaid in DENMARK
Fra : Emilia Dobranowska

Dato : 03-01-01 15:52

I'm going to visit Denmark - to study in Kopenhagen for one semester.

I would like to ask about the prepaid services provided by your operators.
If I get such prepaid card - is it possible to make calls e.g. to Poland. I
mean that while staying in DK I would like to make calls outside Denmark.
What are the prices ?

By the way : doeas anybody know how to find accomodation in Kopenhagen ?

thank you for help
best wishes
eMilka

(Emilia Dobranowska)
milka@obywatel.pl

Fra : N/A

Dato : 03-01-01 12:58

Fra : Bertel Lund Hansen

Dato : 03-01-01 12:58

Niels Andersen skrev:

>Just for your information: It's Copenhagen or København... :)

.... or "Kopenhagen" in German.

>>I mean that while staying in DK I would like to make calls outside Denmark.
>As far as I know you can't.

Of course you can. Global One is very cheap, according to some
friends of mine. I don't phone abroad myself, so I have no
personal experience with it.

You probably think of the limited possibilities that a
subscription with some (all?) Danish provider offers, but that is
far from the only way to get acces to mobile phoning.

>This is the prices with mobilix for prepaid cards:
>For kr. 495,- you get a number, a phone and kr. 100,- available for calling.
>Calling is 3 kr. pr. minut (4,50 outside bigger cities). SMS is 0,75.
>This includes a free "amswering machine".

If you don't need a new phone, all you have to do is buy a card,
and they are provided by dozens of companies and are easily
available.

>You can also buy a number without a phone. As far as I know the number
>itself is very cheap.

Here is a free number: 23975

Bertel
--
http://lundhansen.dk/bertel/
FIDUSO: http://fiduso.dk/

Fra : Claus E Beyer

Dato : 03-01-01 16:21

"Emilia Dobranowska" <milka@obywatel.pl> skrev i en meddelelse news:92ve81$ms0$1@news.tpi.pl...
> I'm going to visit Denmark - to study in Kopenhagen for one semester.
>
> I would like to ask about the prepaid services provided by your operators.
> If I get such prepaid card - is it possible to make calls e.g. to Poland. I
> mean that while staying in DK I would like to make calls outside Denmark.
> What are the prices ?
>
> By the way : doeas anybody know how to find accomodation in Kopenhagen ?
>
> thank you for help
> best wishes
> eMilka

We have 4 real mobile companies in Denmark, TeleDanmark, Sonofon, Mobilix and Telia. A starter kit with a mobile number cost (only)
DKK 100 and you can then make calls for DKK 100. The price for calls within Danmark is between DKK 2,50 and DKK 5,00 per minute,
depending of company and time on the day. The prises for calling to Poland is about 6-9 kr. for one minute. You can only use the pre
paid in Denmark, but you can call to everywhere.

I will recommend Mobilix, because it is valid for one year, and everytime time you refill, it will prolong with one year from the
date of refilling. Mobilix is also the cheapest with SMS, it cost DKK 0,75. You buy 20 SMS from the value af your pre paid card for
DKK 15 by calling a special number.

Claus

Fra : Bertel Lund Hansen

Dato : 03-01-01 18:12

Claus E Beyer skrev:

>I will recommend Mobilix

Sonofon and TD have covered about 98% of Denmark. The other
companies have not.

Telmore uses TD's net, and Tele2 uses Sonofon's.

Bertel
--
http://lundhansen.dk/bertel/
FIDUSO: http://fiduso.dk/

Fra : Fischer

Dato : 04-01-01 10:09

> Sonofon and TD have covered about 98% of Denmark. The other
> companies have not.

But they are covered in Copenhagen and all other major cities.

> Telmore uses TD's net, and Tele2 uses Sonofon's.

To use Telmore you need to have a dankort (danish credit card).
To use Tele2 you have to live in Denmark.
Non of these would be interesting for Emilia.

(F)

Fra : Fischer

Dato : 03-01-01 17:37

> You can only use the prepaid in Denmark, but you can call to everywhere.

Not with Sonofon.
It can only be used to make domestic calls.

(F)

Fra : Fischer

Dato : 03-01-01 18:16

> I would like to ask about the prepaid services provided by your operators.
> If I get such prepaid card - is it possible to make calls e.g. to Poland.
> mean that while staying in DK I would like to make calls outside Denmark.

I expect that you already have a mobile GSM phone?

The answer from Claus E Beyer covers most of your answers.

You can choose one of 3 providers:
- Tele Danmark
- Mobilix (will change name to 'Orange')
- Telia

To get a good rate with Mobilix and Telia you need to have a dual band
(900/1800) phone.

If you mainly want to use the phone in the evenings and weekends then Tele
Danmark (Mobiltid) is a good choice.

- Fischer (F)

Fra : N/A

Dato : 03-01-01 20:14

Fra : Kenneth

Dato : 03-01-01 20:14

Teledanmark MobilTid:

From DK to Poland between 08.00 - 17.00 7.45 DKK Pr. min.
17.00 - 08,00 4.95 DKK Pr.
min.
These prices are only from mobile to "normal phone". From mobile to mobil
it's more expensive.

Sonofon Taletid:

I couldn't find any prices there, sorry.

Mobilix:

The same as with Sonofon.

Telmore(uses Teledanmarks net):

Can't offer this service yet but they are working on it.

I hope this helps you otherwise you are welcome to contact me by e-mail.

Kenneth kennethsejberg@privat.dk

Fra : Povl H. Pedersen

Dato : 03-01-01 21:41

Kenneth wrote:

> Teledanmark MobilTid:
>
> From DK to Poland between 08.00 - 17.00 7.45 DKK Pr. min.
> 17.00 - 08,00 4.95 DKK Pr.
> min.
> These prices are only from mobile to "normal phone". From mobile to mobil
> it's more expensive.

You could also consider getting a prepaid calling card where you call an 800
number and enters the code, and you can talk for those 100 prepaid minutes.

Prices are then DKK 2,66/min daytime, DKK 2,00 evening (Global One, there
are probably cheaper alternatives)

If you call from a mobile, you have to add the cost of a national mobile call,
which is 2-3 DKK/min.

Fra : notrabajo@my-deja.co~

Dato : 05-01-01 08:12

In article <3A538E4C.750830F9@my.terminal.dk>,
"Povl H. Pedersen" <pope@my.terminal.dk> wrote:

> Prices are then DKK 2,66/min daytime, DKK 2,00 evening (Global One, there
> are probably cheaper alternatives)
>
> If you call from a mobile, you have to add the cost of a national
mobile call,
> which is 2-3 DKK/min.

But from most public coin/card phones, you can call to Poland for
2,66/2.00 with a Global One card. ( www.globalone.dk ) A Global One card
cost DKK 100 and can be bought at the most post offices.

NoTrabajo

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/