Blue Marlin Poll Results
Fra : Hans

Dato : 01-02-02 03:02

Hi,

I.ve sent you this e.mail, because we.ve starting a new month.
That means that we have a "NEW" winner in our "Blue Marlin III Poll" from
Januari 2001

Please visit for the result of last month: http://www.bluemarlin3.com

Maybe you are the winner of a "FREE" fishing-trip, with a value of 55 Euro.
So not............The "New" Blue Marlin III Poll of Februari is still
there, so you can try again.

To remind you:

Every monthly winner makes a chance to be the winner of the "Super Bonus
2002".
One Privatcharter for FREE with a value of 550 Euros
Please take this change directly

Thanks.

Best Regards & Tight Lines.

Hans Kruit
Cumbres del Sol 401
35130 Puerto Rico Gran Canaria Spain
phone +34607626237 fax +34928560627
URL www.bluemarlin3.com
e.mail mail@bluemarlin3.com

Worldrecordholder - Makoshark 1075 lbs-488 kilo - 80 lbs line