Playlist week 04 Sound Soundings
Fra : Ronald Boortman

Dato : 27-01-02 23:33

=SOUND SOUNDINGS / KLINKENDE KLANKEN=
Sunday's 19:00-21:00h
DVN - Broadcasting, Rotterdam Cable Network 107.1 FM
Host: Ronald Boortman

=PLAYLIST OF THE WEEK =

Week 04 27-01-2002 ZONDAG
27-01-2002 w04 19:00-21:00 h
Maras Torment - The Barrier Of The Skin - 1 - Dreams Of Insects > Maras
Torment
Joop Hogendoorn - Garden Of Love - 7 - Playing Outside > Sharin
Medwyn Goodall - Sacred Medicine - 7 - The North Winds > Oreade
Levi Chen - Alhambra - 2 - Imaginary Kiss > Yin Yang Records
Campanile - Nocturnal Journeys - 3 - Another Sleepness Night > Above The
Line Music
Steve Roach, Elmar Schulte - Solitaire Ritual Ground - 4 - Rapt In Darkness
> S Roach
Coolbach - Cairn Water - 5 - The Scottish Branle > Greentrax
Mhi Dhi - Rituals Of The Mind - 8 - Labyrinth > Mhi Dhi
Leonardo Rubenstein - The Call Of Spring - 1 - Song For Oriana > Oreade
Mythos - Meditaion Le Printemps Mystique - 1 - Le Printemps Irrisistible >
Kaske
Gurt Johnsen - From The Heart - 2 - So Close To My Heart > Snapshot Music
Thomas Ronkin - Within Distance - 3 - The Circular Ruins > Tristissima
John Kerr - Gentle Angles - 4 - Gentle Angles 4 > TBN
Charly McLion - The Nature Of The Universe - 5 - Eye In The Sky > Kingfisher
Fiddlers Bid - Da Farmer Ben Da Welcomer - 1 - Yarmin Yowes Return >
Greentrax
Johny Yama - Cosmic Music 9 - Polar Ice > J Yama
Gregor Theelen - Dolpnin Awakening - 9 - Etude No 3 > Oreade
Phil Thornton - Illusions - 2 - Inside > New World
Asherea - Ambient Selections Disk Two - 3 - Violet Night Perfume > Ashera
Artemy Artemiev - Forgotten Themes - 4 - Sand Castle > Electroshock
Robin Spielberg - Beautifull Dreamer - 5 - Sing > North Star
Juliana - A Womans Voice - 1 - Sky Fire> New World
Alaya - Light Of The Soul - 9 - Dance Of The Planet > Magic Music
Sebastian - Fatamorgana 3 - 1 - Monastery Garden > SamSam

Week 03 23-01-2002 WOENSDAG
23-01-2002 21:00-24:00 h Long Traxs
Tranquillity - Core - 4 - Harbinger - 11:00 > Invisible Shadows
Mystic Rhytms - The Sacred Ones Two - 7 - The Final Pow Wow - 10:04 > Oreade
Otarion - Evolution - 5 - Fusions - 12:08 > Neuharmony
Stuart Jones - Late Into The Night - 5 - Midnight Blue - 12:43 > New World
Deep Chill Network - Ambient Landscapes - 7 - Explorations - 14:20 > Dark
Duck Records
Hemisphere - Liquid Mirror - 8 - Liquid Mirror - 11:18 > Groove
Michael Garrison - Brave New Worlds - 5 - Journey Of Thoughts - 12:41 >
Garrisongs
Curtis Johnsen - Reflective Listening Tour Vol 3 - 3 - Sand - 12:28 >
Snapshot Music
Ramp - Frozen Radio - 7 - Hybernation - 20:19 > Nodular
Artur Lason - Hue Rage Music - 4 - Happy New York - 11:41 > Artur Lason
Ashera - Colour Glow - 4 - Colour Glow - 13:39 > Ashera
Klaus Wiese - Soma - 6 - Soma Two - 14:30 > Aquamarin
Amir Baghiri - Sleep - 3 - Sleep Well Tree - 22:00 > Blue-Box

== INTERNET NEWS==
The live broadcast on internet is now active. You can listen to the show on
your PC.
issit http://boortman.presenteert.nl, click on the banner ROTTERDAM 107.1
FM and you will be connected to the live broascast. Remember we are in
CET-zone

=EMAIL SERVICE=
If you know anyone that good be interested in receiving this
email-news-list;
Then submit the email address to the list on the DVN mail list page.
http://members.rott.chello.nl/crboortman/ronald/maillijst.htm
It's completely free, and we will send mail only once a week.

=DVN on internet=
DVN home page http://boortman.presenteert.nl
email; boortman@presenteert.nl

=SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS=
We are always interested in information and promotional material, like CD's
, CDR's, MiniDisk and DAT-tape, also give-a-way and freebee materials are
gratefully accepted.
please send it to the studio;

DVN Broadcasting
Ronald Boortman
Beverwaardseweg 118
3077 GB Rotterdam
Holland.

Please write on the outside of the post packet ; "FOR PROMOTION ONLY, NOT
FOR RESALE."
Otherwise we will be asked to pay taxes.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND COOPERATION.

RONALD.