Kliche - Farvel
Fra : Michelle

Dato : 25-01-02 04:50

Hello!

I just downloaded this song from Audiogalaxy, I figured it was one of the
live versions of it I already had, but to my surprise it wasn't. :o] I want
more from where this came from! It's a shame I can't see who I got the song
from to contact them. If you put this song on Audiogalaxy....PLEASE contact
me! My e-mail address is starcrazy@prodigy.net This version was
different...Lars sang a little different and the song was changed a
bit..kind of slowed down, I liked it!

Michelle

Fra : Torben Larsen

Dato : 25-01-02 21:40

"Michelle" <radiophonic@beatbox.net> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> I just downloaded this song from Audiogalaxy, I figured it was one of the
> live versions of it I already had, but to my surprise it wasn't. :o] I
want
> more from where this came from! It's a shame I can't see who I got the
song
> from to contact them. If you put this song on Audiogalaxy....PLEASE
contact
> me! My e-mail address is starcrazy@prodigy.net This version was
> different...Lars sang a little different and the song was changed a
> bit..kind of slowed down, I liked it!

Bare for en ordens skyld har jeg sendt følgende mail til Michelle:

I guess it's the version from the album 'PærePunk', released in the end 1979
(Record Company: Kong Pære). It was a collection of danish punkbands (or
whatever it's called today) each playing 2-3 songs. Kliche played
'Militskvinder' and 'Farvel'. Both versions are different from the later
versions, more raw and a bit downtempo. Wish I had the LP, but it died in a
party in the mid 80's - things happen. Today it costs an arm and a leg - if
you can find it !

Torben