free memory
Fra : Gerald Senarclens de~

Dato : 20-01-02 16:00

Hi. I'm trying to program a little application that informs me of the
current state of my system (free physical/ virtual memory, cpu usage,
processor temperature etc.) Can anybody tell me how to? Im not experienced
in using the api functions. Maybe you can tell me which ones to use (and how
to). Thanx. Gerald

Fra : Peter Pahn

Dato : 25-01-02 11:56

Why U post the request into database-forum?

Fra : Erlend Klakegg Bergh~

Dato : 25-01-02 19:32

"Peter Pahn" <spclfx@gmx.de> skrev i melding
> Why U post the request into database-forum?

Visual Basic != Database

--

Vennlig hilsen Erlend
erlendkb@online.no