ADSL Sharing Applications
Fra : Tito

Dato : 15-01-02 10:15

Hi,
Does any body know any application share the ADSL connection between two
PC's or three of them?

our ISP close the adsl newsgroup in English Language.

please can any body help us?

thanks,

Fra : JK

Dato : 16-01-02 10:36

"Tito" <aaa@aav.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Does any body know any application share the ADSL connection between two
> PC's or three of them?
> our ISP close the adsl newsgroup in English Language.

wingate, winroute, winproxy

/JK

Fra : Tito

Dato : 17-01-02 10:42

Please I need windows XP driver or windows 2000 driver

for ENI 4060 SpeedStream (01) RFC 1577 Classical IP PVC Client

Kindly help me.

Thnx

Fra : Tito

Dato : 17-01-02 10:44

wingate or winproxy

Fra : Jens

Dato : 16-01-02 23:06

Or
Windows 2000 prof and server, windows 98 SE, windows me. It's called
Internet connection sharing and it is very easy to setup
/Jens