Samsung Monitor 959NF
Fra : Juergen

Dato : 13-01-02 17:16

Hi! I am new here and need help in making a decision to buy a new
Samsung-Monitor. Unfortunately I could not find an article or a test
report in German or English about the new model 959NF which I would like
to buy. In Danish I found many articles in newsgroups which I cannot
read because I am German with school-English. It would be great if you
could help me as I need the new monitor next week and must decide
between the Samsung 900NF and 959NF monitors. The old model 900NF has
positive test-reports in magazines as well as by users. I need some
advise from users of both monitors, if the new 959NF is better or just
as good as the 900 NF. I use the it mainly to surf in Internet, for MS
Office and to look at DVD-films. Thank you in advance!

http://www.kandu.dk/

Fra : Jonathan

Dato : 15-01-02 15:30

> Hi! I am new here and need help in making a decision to buy a new
> Samsung-Monitor. Unfortunately I could not find an article or a test
> report in German or English about the new model 959NF which I would like
> to buy. In Danish I found many articles in newsgroups which I cannot
> read because I am German with school-English. It would be great if you
> could help me as I need the new monitor next week and must decide
> between the Samsung 900NF and 959NF monitors. The old model 900NF has
> positive test-reports in magazines as well as by users. I need some
> advise from users of both monitors, if the new 959NF is better or just
> as good as the 900 NF. I use the it mainly to surf in Internet, for MS
> Office and to look at DVD-films. Thank you in advance!

> http://www.kandu.dk/

Hi!

As far as im informed its basicly the same. 959NF is just the new ver of the
900NF. The elctronics should be better:)

Jonathan