LotR på dvd igen igen...
Fra : Emil Rune

Dato : 04-01-02 12:35

Fandt lige det her på www.thedigitalbits.com :

"Now for more Lord of the Rings DVD news. The Urban Cinephile website
recently posted an online interview with Barrie M. Osborne, who was a
producer on the project. Here's an excerpt from the article which pertains
to the eventual DVD release: "As for the DVD, Osborne promises it will be
released just before the second film is released theatrically, and it will
have on it the longer cut. And at some point, he admits, the 9-hour version
of the trilogy - all three films, end to end - is also a distinct
possibility." We're also hearing that in addition to the longer cut, you can
expect numerous deleted scenes, audio commentary and extensive
behind-the-scenes material (all of which is arguably a given). The DVD will
at least be a 2 disc (and probably a 3-disc) release. And, as you've
probably already heard (in recent comments by New Line's president for
worldwide distribution and marketing, Rolf Mittweg, on TheOneRing.net), the
disc is expected to be released in August, and to include an exclusive
preview for the next installment, The Two Towers."

Jaja...det lyder jo ikke helt dårligt ;)

Mvh Emil

Fra : psycrow

Dato : 04-01-02 12:49

....og den artikel fortæller os ikke en skid, som vi ikke vidste i
forvejen....

Fra : Joakim Lauridsen

Dato : 04-01-02 12:56

"psycrow" <bozo@worldonline.dk> wrote in message
> ...og den artikel fortæller os ikke en skid, som vi ikke vidste i
> forvejen....

Det er damuligt du vidste det, men jeg vidste f.eks. ikke at den ville komme
i en længere udgave, og helle rikke med sikekrhed at der ville være Director
commetary på den. Hvis du vidste den slags med sikkerhed, så tillykke med
det, men jeg er nu glad nok for oplysningen, selv om jeg nok selv havde set
den på the bits senere.

Joakim