Re: Tarzan Mama Mia
Fra : mydarkstar

Dato : 19-01-01 04:21

"Adam Sjøgren"
> (I think that "Babettes Gæstebud" sucks, but that's just my opinion (I
> think it won an Oscar as best foreign film, so...) )

Hehe I would have to agree with you. :) It was very boring, the most
exciting part was when the old lady had a two minute nightmare about eating
french food haha, pretty freaky. :) And of course when Babette finally got
to cooking her feast, but how exciting is that?! It was a very slow, quiet
movie though...I didn't like it. But of course I didn't expect it to be
entertaining I guess, but one can only hope. But I did like Festen, I think
that is what it's called. It was very unpredictable and funny hehe.
Christians brother I think his name was Mads? I forgot anyways for some
reason he reminded me of Shane MacGowan from the Pogues, he was a meanie
though. And the American in the film? God, what an idiot, he got on my
nerves. I just wanted him to shut up and go away. Ergh...

>And so did Bille Augusts "Pelle Erobreren" which would therefore be a good
>choice for a Danish-language movie available in the US.
>But, of course, von
>Trier's "Dancer..." won at the Cannes festival, so tough choice.

I could only find three Danish films over here.

Michelle
--
We're so DiSco