Sv: living in a happy world
Fra : Claus Jungersen

Dato : 20-12-00 23:27

Sounds like Madonnas new producer, Mirwais "Naive Song". You can find the
track on his "new" album "Production" wich, bye the way, are pretty great.
You'll also find the house-ballad with Madonna, "Paradise (Not for me)",
there - song off the year 2000 in my opinion.

/Claus Jungersen

Fra : Lars Jakobsen

Dato : 26-12-00 12:09

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 22:26:54 GMT, "Claus Jungersen"
<hot_claus@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Sounds like Madonnas new producer, Mirwais "Naive Song". You can find the
>track on his "new" album "Production" wich, bye the way, are pretty great.
>You'll also find the house-ballad with Madonna, "Paradise (Not for me)",
>there - song off the year 2000 in my opinion.
>
>/Claus Jungersen

And almost like Ace of Base "Happy Nation"