Teksten til TV-serien "Friends" ??
Fra : -= Texas =-

Dato : 30-11-00 20:14

Hvor finder man teksten til TV-serien "friends". Jeg har
prøvet at søge men uden held.

Fra : Nikolaj Borg

Dato : 30-11-00 20:50

"-= Texas =-" <box2600@XXXhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hvor finder man teksten til TV-serien "friends". Jeg har
> prøvet at søge men uden held.

Jeg formoder, du mener teksten til titelmolodien. Den har jeg lige her,
inkl. akkorder:
(iøvrigt hentet fra www.olga.net)

I'll Be There For You (Theme to "Friends")
Music by Michael Skloff
Lyrics by Allee Willis
The Rembrandts

Originally tabbed by: sobeski@lf.hp.com (Carl Sobeski),
completed by kclamp@cctr.umkc.edu (Ken Lamp)
Some of the D chords may be Dsus2, see which you think is better

Intro
e---------------------------------------------
B---------------------------------------------
G-----5b6--5b6--4--2--0--0--2--4--2----------- played 4 times
D---------------------------------------------
A--0-(let ring)------------------------------- Bass and drums
E--------------------------------------------- in on 3rd time

A G
So no one told you life was gonna be this way
A C#m
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
G Bm A
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
G D E
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year

A D E
But, I'll be there for you (When the rain starts to pour)
A D E
I'll be there for you (Like I've been there before)
A D E G
I'll be there for you ('Cause you're there for me too)

A G
You're still in bed at 10 and work began at 8
A C#m
You burned your breakfast so far, things are going great
G Bm A
Your mother warned you there'd be days like these
G D E
But she didn't tell you when the world has brought you down to your knees

A D E
And, I'll be there for you (When the rain starts to pour)
A D E
I'll be there for you (Like I've been there before)
A D E G A
I'll be there for you ('Cause you're there for me too)

No one could ever know me
No one could ever see me
F#m
Sometime the only one who knows what its like to be me
Bm A
Someone to face the day with, make it through all the mess with
G E D E F#m
Someone I'll always laugh with, even under the worst I'm best with you

Lead
D E
A D E
F#m D E
A D E

G Bm A
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
G D E
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year

A D E
I'll be there for you (When the rain starts to pour)
A D E
I'll be there for you (Like I've been there before)
A D E G
I'll be there for you ('Cause you're there for me too)

A D E
I'll be there for you
A D E
I'll be there for you
A D E G A
I'll be there for you ('Cause you're there for me too)

Ending played during last G chord

Ken Lamp, PharmD ||==\\
School of Pharmacy ||==//
University of Missouri-Kansas City || \\//