Mer katte-jule-sjov
Fra : Marianne Hellemose

Dato : 16-12-01 21:16

Dear Santa: I want a dead mouse so they'll think I'm doing my job and get
off my back. Thank you, Herman.

Dear Santa: I've been good this year! In case nobody told you, I didn't
eat their parakeet, even though he looked delicious. Love, Sylvster

Dear Santa: There are 6 cats in this house. Could you take 5 and give them
to some kids who asked you for a cat for Christmas? Thank you, Missy

Dear Santa: I've been a good cat all year, but please come quick. I can't
stay good much longer. Love, Felix

Dear Santa: I wash myself every day, but the kids in this family never
wash. Please leave soap. Love, Cinnamon

Dear Santa: I'd like to come to the White House to visit President
Clinton's cat. I am a Democratic cat. Sincerely, Max

Dear Santa: Does Weight Watchers have anything for cats? I'm so fat I even
meow in slow motion. Trixie

Dear Santa: I need a book on how to deal with a neurotic human. Thanks,
Freud

Dear Santa: These people expect me to do tricks all the time. I think you
better get them a dog. Love, Penny

Dear Santa: I would like another cat to play with. The Siamese you left
last year just keeps me up all night talking. Your friend, Nicky

Dear Santa: We need new drapes in the livingroom before "she" sees what I
did to the old ones. Your friend, Ricky

Dear Santa: I desperately need a new computer so I can talk to other cats
on the Internet. O.K., it is my fault the old one doesn't work. I thought
the mouse was a toy so I kind of batted it around. By the time I realized
the fish was a screensaver the monitor was pretty scratched. And if I'm not
supposed to nap on the thing, why did they make it so toasty warm? It's
like a magnet for furballs. I promise to take care of my new machine.
Sincerely, Einstein Two.

--
Marianne

Hellemose Somali
skatkat@telefona.dk

Some people have lives, -others have cats

Fra : Denise

Dato : 17-12-01 07:37

Hej Marianne og andre "jokes".
Hihi, ja det blev så en mandag morgen kl. 7 griner - tak for det, og ha' så
en god dag.
Hilsen Denise