Blue Marlin Info
Fra : H.Kruit

Dato : 14-12-01 01:07

Hi,

This e-mail is to inform you, that we are on holliday from 10.12.2001 till
07.01.2002.
This is also the reason that we can't update our website till 07.01.2002.

Our mailbox we check every 24 hours, so for bookings or info, you are
welcome.

The results of the Blue marlin III Poll of december 2001, we publish on our
website on 10.01.2002.
So also the winner of the year 2001.
He or She could be the winner of a Free Privatcharter on the Blue Marlin
III, with a value of 550 Euro's.

You can play still 19 days.
Maybe it,s your lucky day today.
You never know.

We wish all our: family, friends and clients...........

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hans Kruit
Cumbres del Sol 401
35130 Puerto Rico Gran Canaria Spain
phone +34607626237 fax +34928560627
URL www.bluemarlin3.com
e.mail mail@bluemarlin3.com

Worldrecordholder - Makoshark 1075 lbs-488 kilo - 80 lbs line