i need this film ! (please help)(Celebrity~
Fra : Brian Kristiansen

Dato : 22-11-01 22:42

i need this film ! (please help)(Celebrity. by Paul Wendkos 1985)

Hi All

I have used 8 months to get this film, i did find it 2 different places and
payed TOP PRICE for them, and they both was only 50 % of the film !

Celebrity. by Paul Wendkos 1985)

http://www.allmovie.com/cg/avg.dll?p=avg&sql=A8711

http://www.eonline.com/Facts/Movies/0,60,3131,00.html

There is supposed to be 5 hours 13 minutes on the tape (it says that on the
cassette), on the 1 tape there is around 2 hours and on the other tape there
is just 20 minuttes more !

Does anyone have the WHOLE film ?

I would like to either buy it or be satisfied with a working copy !

Please help !

It s for my girlfriend (i once said to her that i COULD FIND ANYTHING on the
internet, her reply was ok...find this film for me ! (celebrity), well 8
months has gone by and i have 2 copys of the same film and the both only
contains about half the film !

Until now this project has cost me 110 Us $, some one Pleeeeease help me !

Kindest regards

Brian

Fra : Tommy Nielsen

Dato : 23-11-01 09:42

You can try http://www.blackstar.co.uk/ s' videohunt, they should
be quite good at that.

Here are the links to Celebrity 1 & 2, they are deleted but im sure they can find them for you.
http://www.blackstar.chttp://www.blackstar.co.uk/o.uk/video/item/7000000002311
http://www.blackstar.co.uk/video/item/7000000002312

--
Mvh