Danske film i Canada?
Fra : Eòsaph

Dato : 20-11-01 17:15

Hej,

This is a long shot, but here goes... A while ago I think I saw a link
in this group to a site that sells Danish movies in Canada. I've been
looking for it but so far I've had no luck. If anyone knows the link
or the name of the place, it would really help. Thanks for your help.

SR

Fra : Jacob

Dato : 21-11-01 09:25

> Hej,
>
> This is a long shot, but here goes... A while ago I think I saw a link
> in this group to a site that sells Danish movies in Canada. I've been
> looking for it but so far I've had no luck. If anyone knows the link
> or the name of the place, it would really help. Thanks for your help.
>
> SR

Hello over there...
On http://www.danelink.com/locations/canadabc.html i found an address to a
company that maybee can help you.

Scan Can Video Rental
7874 Rayside Avenue
Burnaby, BC Canada V5E 2L3
Conversion and Danish Video Rental
Over 300 movies, variety, series, and sing-a-longs

E-mail: Praegel@direct.ca

Good luck

--
Jacob

Fra : Lars CA

Dato : 26-11-01 20:47

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:14:39 GMT, Eòsaph <bhith@my.home.com> wrote:

>Hej,
>
>This is a long shot, but here goes... A while ago I think I saw a link
>in this group to a site that sells Danish movies in Canada. I've been
>looking for it but so far I've had no luck. If anyone knows the link
>or the name of the place, it would really help. Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I'm sure this is the one you're thinking about.
http://www.scanbee.net/

They have 140+ Danish titles available in the US (NTSC) format. They
also have several Danish movies with English subtitles.

Lars